Search found 4 matches

by Mossyback
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:36 pm
Forum: Caterpillar
Topic: Compatibility
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

Re: Compatibility

Jaime, yes or no for the Caterpillar roof limiters?
by Mossyback
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:55 pm
Forum: Caterpillar
Topic: Compatibility
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

Re: Compatibility

Hi Jaime, This the gate motor that is installed on my ROR observatory. It was set up using an arduino computer following instructions from the AstroBloke website in the UK. I can open and close it with the motor FOB. The Arduino needed separate magnets to control the opening and closing positions as ...
by Mossyback
Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:57 pm
Forum: Caterpillar
Topic: Compatibility
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

Compatibility

I use N.I.N.A. for my remote observatory control. My ROR using a gate opening motor was controlled by an Arduino computer which died. It appears that Caterpillar would be a good replacement option. Is this correct? Also, reading the specs on this device, which accessories would I need to buy to make ...
by Mossyback
Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:41 pm
Forum: Caterpillar
Topic: Is there a Forum Available?
Replies: 1
Views: 1181

Is there a Forum Available?

I know this isn’t the proper forum for this question but I can’t find a forum for Caterpillar. Is there one?